Monday, November 19, 2012

COLOR me

I spent the weekend in Charlotte visiting with wonderful friends and family. Some of my college roommates came into town for a race-- "the color run." We had a sleepover just like old times and spent half the night telling stories and laughing. It was such a blast to be reunited with some of my favorite people! Saturday morning we woke up early and headed to Concord for the race. You may wonder, as Will did, what is the point of this color run... well, basically just to have fun, coat yourself in powder paint and laugh a LOT. Also, it benefitted Habitat for Humanity, which is great.

We danced, skipped and rolled our way through the course. I can always count of these girls to act carefree with me. Oh how I am thankful for these friendships.



It was a bit cold, but no one seemed to care.

pure joy.




... and this is why i love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment