Saturday, November 24, 2012

Blessed.

During this time of Thanksgiving, I am reminded of all that we have been given & the blessings that flow so freely. I have so many things to be thankful for that it can often be easy to become numb to them. We are blessed with wonderful family that pour into us and care so deeply about us individually and our marriage; with friends who will drive miles to see us and support us in important events, with a fruitful year of work for Will and so many more things. Oh, we are so thankful!

I am once again reminded of the blessings we have & pray that we can be a blessing to others. I hope that we can bring joy, happiness & crazy love to all those we encounter. 

Will and I have always said this, but I'll say it again, we are blessed in relationships & somehow the friendships and blessings just keep flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment