Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hello, 2013!

So I've been really slack about posting. You know why? Will has been OFF!! Its seriously been the best thing ever and clearly I have chosen time with my favorite person over blogging.

We had a wonderful Christmas & a friend-filled New Years. Our first Christmas together was a blast & my favorite part was cooking and hosting for family and friends.

Here's a very brief recap via pictures:

we made a quick trip through chapel hill & visited all of our favorite spots, including Cafe Driade for coffee/tea


we cooked (and cleaned) our first turkey- it was successful!




hello yummy peanut-butter apple pie:

we had family and friends over for brunch:


even patty had a good Christmas:


cast iron skillets can give 2nd degree burns, as i learned on Christmas Eve


a visit to Charlotte to see my family & continue the poppers tradition (she's just the cutest):


reunited with sweet friends:


bowling with my family where my dad whipped out his old bowling team skills:


gingerbread tradition lives on again, cottage style this year :


will enjoyed time off & scaring me with this duck:


ringing in the new year with my love:


and lots of wonderful friends:


and Will continues his outdoor adventures:


We were blessed with a wonderful Christmas and so enjoyed quality time with all of the people we love the most. Looking forward to 2013 and all that it brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment