Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Porch sittin with friends

This past weekend I headed up to Durham to celebrate Elizabeth and her upcoming wedding. It was wonderful to be reunited with all my old roommates and friends! We had such a blast and enjoyed lots of time sitting on the porch and catching up. I was quickly reminded of how much I want a porch when we buy a house.


homemade pizzas on the porch








 Saturday, we went to a pottery place and painted coffee mugs for Elizabeth & Mike. Lets just say they're going to have a LOT of mugs. I can't wait to see what they all look like when they are finished "cooking."
the whole gang together again


bride-to-be!

Sujie is back in the U.S.A!


I am so blessed with sweet friends! We had a blast reminiscing about good times in college and complaining about the working world. 







No comments:

Post a Comment