Sunday, March 10, 2013

So.many.boxes.

I've been sort of MIA from the blogging world because I've been packing boxes like a mad woman. It seems that you never realize how much stuff you have until you move. 

Fortunately, the ABC store here gives out boxes for free. I walked in last week and the lady at the counter was staring me down and clearly thought I was too young to be in there (naturally). I asked her about boxes and she told me take as many as you can fit in your car! I've loaded the lil' camry up a few times now. I finally feel like I'm making a dent in the moving process! We still have a ways to go, but it will get done.

We are stoked about moving from an apartment to a house. Will & I both love to be outside which is something we've really disliked about an apartment. We are excited for sitting around a fire in the backyard, riding bikes in the neighborhood and eating dinner on the patio. 

This upcoming week/weekend will be crazy, but hopefully we can get settled fairly quickly. I have attempted to be organized in this moving process (something that is so not me). I've got all the boxes color coordinated and labeled (ie: pink tape=kitchen, orange=master bedroom). Hopefully having things organized beforehand will help cut down on the unpacking time. 

Will informed me yesterday that Revolution will be filming in Raleigh for over a week starting the Monday after we move. Not too excited about that, but on the bright side, I'll have plenty of time to unpack while he is away. 




i'll admit; i'm already pretty sore from lifting boxes and carrying loads in and out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment