Saturday, March 29, 2014

2 WEEKS!

I haven't written much in the past week, but not because I haven't wanted to, more because thing are crazy! I don't know about you, but around here I feel like we have already entered the spring busyness. It seems like almost every day there is some sort of event, field trip or activity at my school. Not to mention that we are all dying for a break! Spring break is in two weeks and it cannot come fast enough!

Will just finished working on a pilot and has a short break before his next show. I am thrilled because we really weren't sure if he would have another break.

We (somewhat last minute) decided that we should go somewhere for my spring break, mostly because we just realized Will would be off too & this is pretty much our only chance for a vacation for a while. Once he starts back on Sleepy Hollow, he will be working like crazy, probably until late fall. We had originally planned on a trip out west this summer, but we started to realize that probably wouldn't happen so we decided to go for something over spring break. I did some research & we booked flights to Mexico. We're headed to a small island called Isla Mujeres, which is near Cancun. I am SO excited and cannot wait for warm weather, lots of time for reading & just exploring a new place. Here is a picture of where we are headed:



So pretty much, we're just trucking along for the next two weeks until we can get here :)

Happy Saturday; hope it's a restful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment